Established in 1985, the company’s International Sales Division has seen dramatic increase in its annual turnover and is a major contributor to the company’s growth. In 2004, DEMO ranked as the top exporter of pharmaceutical products in Greece and has held that position since. Currently present in 52 countries – including countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania & South America – we have 900 registered products globally and are continuously expanding our brand worldwide.
With a compound annual growth of more than 29% during the last years, the company’s International Sales Division is projected to contribute at least 30%-35% to the firm’s revenue within the next years. During 2007, our International Sales Division completed a major restructuring project to enable it to drive the company’s growth during the next 5 to 10 years.
DEMO is actively monitoring worldwide markets to identify those products that become off-patent and are of great importance to the global healthcare community. We are committed to the development of 8 to 10 new blockbuster products every year, laying the company’s foundation for the future. At the same time, research projects are often undertaken in association with the University of Athens that will enable the company to enter new markets.
Our success is based on our unique combination of strategic advantages:
- Growth of large-scale production capacity via the continuous investment in state-of-the-art technology
- Rapid expansion of our product portfolio.
- Continuous & careful investment in human resources.
- Willingness of our highly educated personnel to provide support regarding the use of our products.
- Open, honest & timely communication with our partners worldwide.
- On-time distribution and product delivery.
- Immediate supply of any extra and urgent needs.
- A clearly defined corporate philosophy based on the principles of quality, growth, professional & flexible management and financial independence.
The above have enabled us to capture significant market share in major markets all over Europe. As a result, during the past four years, our plastic ampoule products have achieved a 70% market share in Greece, 35% in England, 25% in France, 20% in Austria and 10% in Germany.